Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back from the coast

Well here is the scoop....we played two rounds of golf at Sandpines Golf links and it is a beautiful course. Nice fairways and greens, white fluffy sand and a great setting. The only problem is the WIND, and I mean 25 to 30 mph winds, that hit you from all directions. I discovered that I do not like playing in a constant wind, it wears you out and causes you to overswing as well as trying shots that most amateurs have no right attempting. That of course is a personal opinion. After finishing the second round I was so tired that the next day was spent in recoop mode. The question for you is "how do you like playing in the wind?

1 comment:

  1. Lou;

    I heard about your blog through Bob Danielian, I am now living in Twin Falls Idaho. I got married a year ago June 17, 08. I got a job with the school district as a program director of a afterschool program working with families at risk in various ways. I am always reminded of your words, "When life gets tough, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS". To this day those words are implanted in my heart. Life is a great teacher and our Creator guides us as we write a story for HIS GLORY.

    I am reminded of a phrase "Becoming a BETTER person rather then a BITTER person" this comes about my replacing the I with a E and looking at every situation in life for a ETERNAL perspective. I want to thank once again for the gift of your patience as I was struggling through situations in life while going through college. This all has helped me be more understanding to all I come in contact with. I am richly blessed by the gift of all your encouragement.

    Please feel free to email me, coachcoulson@msn.com my cell is 208-539-9257.

    God bless you and keep you in HIS PEACE;

    In His Peace;

    Pete Couson

    ReplyDelete